Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Roland Triggers?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Pedro G's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2003
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have a Pearl Rhythm Traveler kit that I almost don't use, I'm thinking in convert it it an electronic pad set using the mesh heads and the Roland triggers.
    I love the sensitivity of the Roland pads but I want to know if the triggers work as well, or even close to that level.
    Any coments or sugestions are more than wellcome.
    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member hanayalator's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2003
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ddrum triggers.....If you have the money.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Vdrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just read a review of them but can't recall where. MD maybe? BTW, they had difficulty setting the tom triggers to avoid cross-talk.

    Brad

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Randy walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2001
    Posts
    2,662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cross talk would be subject to the brain they were using to test the triggers with. Not the triggers fault, just the user. :-) [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •